Aaliyah Arising

 

Several times I have seen Aaliyah in a vision, but it’s not something that happens often. In 2001, I saw her and there were times I heard her speaking to my conscience. She said, “I wish that I had gotten a chance to know you.” Aaliyah told me that we were kin when I spiritually heard her voice, but I don’t know if she meant heavenly or in an earthly way. 

Today, I decided to draw with some positive thoughts about Aaliyah. I don’t know where her soul went to when she left her body. I didn’t get to meet Aaliyah. I’m just hoping to God that she’ll rise again and be in that first resurrection. She must be in a better place or I don’t believe I would have been allowed to hear her voice at all.

Revelation 20:6 - Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.


Comments

Popular Posts