WHITE ROBE

 

After Aaliyah’s death, I saw her in a vision carrying a white robe across her shoulder. It looked as if she was going to go into a room with it. I remember her carrying the white robe mainly. I don’t remember what color she had on, but she was dressed in regular clothes. I don’t remember a scenery. For some reason, her image came to me in a vision. Maybe to let me know Aaliyah is resting. 

The White Robe Meaning

A white robe can mean victory. It can mean purity.

Rev. 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb

Comments

Popular Posts