Aaliyah the Legacy Builder

 


It was after Aaliyah's death that I saw that she had so many fans. Right before she passed away, I was becoming her fan. I didn't know much about her as well as I do today. Today, I still don't understand why her death hurt me so bad. During the time of her death, I hardly knew much about her. I guess I knew enough to hurt so bad. Her death really hurt my feelings. 

Today, I still see memories of Aaliyah all over social media and YouTube. The fans still discuss her. Aaliyah is a legacy builder. Fans keep the memories of her alive. Her death led me more to God and he did answer. Maybe Aaliyah somehow affected others that way too. She gained a lot of fans. They are like a big city and God is looking down from heaven. He has a plan. 

Psalms 145:4 - One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.” 

It doesn’t stop with Aaliyah’s death. It is still being mentioned  how Aaliyah acknowledged God? If she is with the Lord, her life is just beginning. Understand?

Comments

Popular Posts