Aaliyah - Purpose & Power




 
Great was Aaliyah, but she was human. She was like a flying eagle, and she came down because God gave her rest. Aaliyah left her family & friends. She left this world. A world where man will use you, abuse you, and kill you. He will make you crawl. There are men that work like the devil. The spirit of God said to me that you do have to be careful of man.

 St. John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.  





 

Aaliyah was starting to look powerful. The enemy knew who she was, but I don’t think he had her soul. I’m sure her success bothered him. Entertainment was fine, but Aaliyah had purpose in God. She was like the eagle, but she was a woman. A very special and beautiful one that God had made at that. I suppose she was meant to do supernatural things. She was gaining power in her career. She was the high and exalted one in God. All of the glory goes to him.

Aaliyah the Human

Sometimes I believe that Aaliyah was hurting. We must remember that she was not perfect and only human. However I believe she was full of love. It showed. You just have to listen to people and try to understand. God gives understanding. He understands all things and knows what is truly in every individual. The Lord knows that life is not easy.

Aaliyah: Being female, you're raised to be a good, sweet girl and not flip out. So I had to give myself permission to be mean and evil. It's tough. But I've always been drawn to the darker side of things. 

 Aaliyah: Of course, the advantage is that, being in this business, you get to learn a lot, experience a lot of new things, and you can become real successful. The disadvantage is, of course the negative media. People may try to manipulate you and control you, and those are the things you have to avoid. But if you maintain strong family values and you believe in God, you can be successful. So, it's been tough, but I've gotten through it because I stuck with my family and my deep belief in God.

 Aaliyah: I've always been mysterious. There are times when I don't understand myself...I think I'm a bit of a vampire in real life, and there are times when I just want to be myself. 

I believe Aaliyah was mysterious.      
Christ was a mystery. Aaliyah needed to grow to understand. She was very young. Aaliyah didn’t understand herself, but God understood. He understands all mysteries and all things. The Lord said to me that there are many things we know not.

Jeremiah 33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

I Believe That Aaliyah Is Only Resting.

Comments

Popular Posts