Return 22 - Aaliyah

 


Aaliyah passed away at the age of 22. Christ quoted from the first verse of Psalm 22 written by King David. 

Psalm 22:1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? 2 O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

 I heard Aaliyah in my conscience saying: We will Return. We are coming. I didn’t want to say goodbye. God is merciful.

With all my heart, I believe we will see Aaliyah again very soon because the Lord is coming soon. That is no lie. It’s actual. We will see the return. 

Rev. 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

The Bus in the illustration represents Aaliyah’s return.


Comments

Popular Posts