What a Vision Looks Like - Aaliyah


 

Have you ever had a vision? When I look at a person around me, the person looks clear and strong to my sight. When I see a vision, it is not as strong to my eyes. It’s like I can see the vision in my mind, but I see it with my eyes opened up wide. I can see the vision enough to describe it to you. It’s like seeing a reflection in a window pane. A reflection is not as strong to the eyes as something you actually see making the reflection. 

Once, I’ve seen Aaliyah in a vision with my eyes opened wide. It wasn’t a very strong vision, but strong enough to describe her. The picture above is not from my vision. The purpose of this picture is to show you what a vision looks like to me when I see one. It’s not everyday that I see visions. 





Comments

Popular Posts