Cowgirl Aaliyah

 

COWGIRL AALIYAH 

Aaliyah wore baggy pants, shirts, and hats. I loved seeing her in hats. I loved seeing her wear her hat 

In Timbaland & Magoo's: Luv 2 Luv Ya (Remix) Video.


Aaliyah could dance and looked great sporting her black hat, jacket, and pants. The camera didn’t stay on Aaliyah enough.You couldn’t help but notice her and watch her no matter how well you loved the music video she was in. Aaliyah was a showstopper.

I’ve never seen Aaliyah in cowboy hats, but I always knew that she would look great wearing one. Aaliyah looked great in almost anything she wore. I can picture her as a cowgirl. Drawing Aaliyah’s face over a photo seemed realistic to me because it turned out the way I imagined her. Aaliyah would have been beautiful as a cowgirl.

Comments

Popular Posts