Shall Never Die

 


John 11:25-26 25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

It’s Not The Kind of Death We See

There is a lot of speculation about Aaliyah’s death. The story of her death never made sense to me. The videos that were shown of her in the Bahamas are just videos of her in the Bahamas making a video. It’s what we didn’t  see that’s left out. It is the things not told left unsaid. Though Aaliyah is gone, it’s not over until God say it’s over. It’s not the kind of death we see. We really need to understand the scriptures. Jesus said if we believe in him, we will never die. I think Aaliyah believed.

Comments

Popular Posts